As we get into the thick of the coldest months of the year, it’s vital to be extra mindful of keeping ourselves above water.
Tucking ourselves away for winter can feel comforting in some ways, but we can often get carried away and forget to stay connected with the outside world and others.
A few ideas to stay connected through the hibernation season:
- Commit to weekly dates with a friend, even if they’re virtual.
- Find some online classes to take. These can be as fun as cooking classes or as in-depth as literature classes.
- Just find something that interests you and something you can dive into and enjoy.
- Coursera.org is an excellent resource for free courses.
- Virtual Book Club – Even group text chat-based book club if your schedules don’t align for a zoom meet-up!
Or connect with me and other professionals virtually in an upcoming Social Cooking Club!
How are you staying connected?